This article walks through how to remove Splash’s default page footer from your event page.
|This feature is available to Basic, Pro, and Enterprise plans|
|Roles available: Admin, Admin (Basic), Group Manager, Creative Specialist, Integrations Specialist, Event Organizer|
|This feature is in General Availability|
On this page:
About Splash's default page footer
Splash includes a default page footer at the bottom of every event page.
The footer includes:
- An option for attendees to add the event to their calendar
- An option to contact the event organizer
- The Contact the Organizer button links to a form that collects the guest’s name, email, and company along with a message for the organizer. The message is sent to the event organizer's email address and event-level collaborators who have notifications enabled.
Removing Splash's default page footer from your event page
Removing Splash's default page footer removes the ability for guests to contact you directly.
To allow guests to still connect with you, Splash recommends creating a custom footer or providing an alternative form of communication on your event page.
To remove Splash's default page footer:
- Click Settings.
- Click the Page Footers dropdown and select Hide Default Footer.
- Click Save.
This removes Splash's default footer and won't affect any custom company footers added to your event page.
Creating a custom footer
Unlike other blocks inside the Event Page touchpoint, Splash's default page footer can't be edited.
If you need to customize the footer, Splash recommends removing the footer and creating a new footer that links to an email address of your choosing.
To create a custom footer:
- Click the Event Page touchpoint.
- Open the Layout tab.
- Click Add Block.
- Select a block.
- Click Add Element.
- Select Button.
- Hover over the button on-page and click Edit.
- Click the Link To dropdown and select External Link.
- In the URL field, enter "mailto:" with the email address the note should be sent to.
- Click Save.