The recipe for an on-brand, compliant, and scalable event program lies in your Library. Located in your top-level navigation, the Library is your one-stop-shop for creating and managing event assets that can be shared across your global team.
How does the Library work?
The Library consolidates your brand’s assets and stores them in an intuitive location on your top-level navigation.
The Library includes three sections: Brand, Themes, and Forms. Coming in at first bat is the Brand tab which houses your approved logos, fonts, and colors that are used to power both branded themes and forms. Next is the Themes tab that includes all of the templates that allow your event program to scale. And finally the Forms tab is where you can ensure compliance across your events with a set of approved and standardized registration forms.
- Read more about the Brand Library here.
- Read more about the Theme Library here.
- Read more about the Form Library here.
Who has access to the Library?
Access to each section of the Library is different:
- Admin, Admin (Basic), and Creative Specialists have access to the Brand Library (unless otherwise granted by your Customer Success Manager).
- Admins, Group Managers, Creative Specialists, and Event Organizers have access to the Theme Library (unless otherwise granted by your Customer Success Manager).
- Access to the Form Library is granted to specific groups in your organization by your Customer Success Manager.