Splash considers any event hosted on a site that's not Splash an external event. You can add external events to your hub in two places.
1. Directly on-page, by hovering over your hub element and clicking the green Add Event button.
Just click on "Add External Event" in the bottom left-hand corner.
2. The second way to add an external event is as follows:
- Click into the Layout tab
- Click into the block that houses your hub element
- Click on the Hub element
- Click on the Event Hub tab -> "Manage Events"
- From the appearing Hub Management window, you'll then click the green Add Event button.
From here, you're able to add an external event by clicking the Add External Event button in the bottom left-hand corner.
This will prompt you to manually enter the details that will be displayed on the hub card, including the Event's Title, External URL, Date & Time, Venue, Image on Card, Description on Card, and more.
Looking to learn about adding Splash events to a hub instead?