With Splash's Team Manager, each user on your team will be assigned one role. The role indicates the access and permissions that a user has within Splash.
|This feature is available to Basic, Pro, and Enterprise plans
|Roles available: Admin, Admin (Basic), Group Manager, Creative Specialist, Integrations Specialist, Event Organizer, On-Site Specialist, and Viewer
|This feature is in General Availability
On this page:
Roles determine which permissions you have access to in Splash.
Here is a quick look at the roles in Splash and their corresponding permissions:
- These users have unrestricted access to the Splash platform, from user access management to guest communications. In other words, an Admin holds all the power and has access to all permissions across Splash.
- Group Managers define which users belong to which groups. They help the team access and manage the right events and guest list information through the Groups section of the Team Manager. They do not have access to User Management and Role Assignment in Team Manager.
- Creative Specialists manage the look and feel of every event marketing touchpoint. They uphold the company brand and keep it on point by having access to advanced design tools and custom themes.
- Integrations Specialists are responsible for configuring Splash integrations, such as Salesforce, Marketo, and HubSpot, to automate and improve the team's workflows. They can create and edit top level integrations that span across all events in an organization, but do not have access to the Team tab or advanced design tools.
- Event Organizers uphold the guest experience. From event page copy to registration collection, quality event programs rest in their hands. With a focus on everything at the event level, they do not have access to advanced design tools, Team Management, or integration configurations.
- On-site Specialists guarantee a quality in-person experience. They have complete control over the Guest List and are pros when it comes to editing, registering, and checking in guests. All other functionality within the Splash platform, like creating, editing, and managing events or teams, cannot be accessed.
Viewer (Read Only)
- Viewers are in the loop when it comes to guest registration and data. Though these users have access to event and guest data, they cannot modify this information in any way.
Note: If you have a Basic paid plan, you have an addition role Admin (Basic). These users can add, remove, and edit other users, but don't have access to Group Management, Role Management, custom themes, or advanced design tools.
Access for each role is defined by the below seven categories:
User and Role Management
- Access to User List and Roles section in the Team tab to add new Users and edit Roles.
- Access to the Group section in the Team tab to create new groups and edit group access.
Advanced Design and Custom Themes
- Access to advanced design tools and the ability to create and save custom themes.
Global Asset Management
- Access to the Library tab to manage your brand and create assets including themes and forms.
- Access to configure organization level and event level integrations for your team.
- Access to create events in Splash, with full access to brand and customize events through the Event Page, Form, Confirmations, Email Sender, Guest List, and Settings.
- Ability to create, send and schedule emails through the Email Sender.
- Access to the Guests or RSVP tab in all events, with the ability to manage guests through import, export, lists, and tags.
- Access to the Reporting tab for an overview of event analytics across your team's events.
Note: If your role doesn't have permissions to a Splash feature, you'll receive the following message: "You do not have access to this feature. If you believe this is a mistake, please reach out to your team administrator."