Sharing themes within your organization, a group, or with a specific user is a great way to save time, and from the Themes dashboard, it's a snap!
Once shared though, what happens? Well, that depends.
- If the theme is only shared, but the account or group is not added as a collaborator on the theme, then the theme will appear on their Themes Dashboard to view and use to create an event.
- The theme will also appear in the event create flow as an option to choose from under "Yours":
- If an account or group is added as a collaborator to the theme, then they can edit and share the theme from the Themes Dashboard, as well as view the theme in the event create flow.
Important: Simply sharing a theme does not give the recipient editing access. You will need to add the account as a collaborator on the theme to grant editing access.
Check out how to add collaborators to your theme below.
- Head to the Settings button to the left of your Event dashboard page.
- Click the Collaborators section.
- Enter the name and email address of your collaborator and click "Add Collaborator."
- Click the Save button to send the invitation!