After you've successfully created an event page and are scrolling through, you'll probably end up at this familiar footer at the very bottom:
This is added so that attendees can reach out to the Event Owner with any inquiries they may have. You'll notice, however, that while the footer exists, it's not an editable block in your layout tree.
What kind of Contact the Organizer footer edits can be requested?
The Splash Support team can help make the following changes on your pages:
- Remove the calendar icon. The calendar icon allows attendees to easily add the event to their calendar, but it can be taken out if you'd like.
- Remove the Contact the Organizer footer. This is completely doable, but keep in mind, this removes the ability for your attendees to easily reach out with any inquiries they may have. We recommend publishing an alternate form of communication on the page if you opt to remove the default footer.
Looking to edit or translate the Contact the Organizer form? Because we aren't able to edit every field, we recommend hiding the Splash footer and adding a new block with a button element and the "mailto:" option. This will prompt guests to send a new email to the address of your choosing.
- In the Event page, add in a Block with a Button element
- Hover over the button and click Edit
- Select External Link and add "mailto:" with the email address you want the note to go to
If you're still needing more customization, you can reach out to Support to get the conversation started. Note: The edits here are limited to adjusting question titles only. No questions can be added here, and only the Company question can be removed.