How do I add multiple dropdown options to my form? Follow
So, the time has come to build out your registration form. Maybe you're trying to capture some attendee information and have quite a few options to add. Make this process easier for yourself by bulk-adding the options with our dropdown question type!
1. Start by create a comma-separated value (.CSV) sheet outside of Splash. Pro-tip: this can be done using Google Sheets!
2. Add your dropdown options to one column.
3. Highlight the column and copy the values.
4. Paste the values into the "Dropdown Options" input field on your form:
5. Save the form in the upper right.
Voila! You're all set.
wasn't able to find how to make one of the options a default choice
If you select the option within the dropdown question while editing, that will become the default choice.
Please sign in to leave a comment.