How do I add a line of text to my form, or edit the font size and style of my form? Follow
Need to add an additional line of text to your form? Whether it's to separate questions, provide additional context for your guests, or just a few words of encouragement, adding a Text Element to your RSVP Form is a simple task.
- In your event's overview page, click the content button for your Registration Form.
- At the bottom of the Questions section in the Form Layout, you'll see the Add Question button.
- Click on the down arrow attached to this button to reveal the Text Element option.
- Add the text you wish to display. Make sure to add any bold, italics, or underlines here.
- New additions to your form will appear at the bottom.
- Click the back arrow and hover over the text element on the Form Layout allowing you to drag and reorder your questions.
Pro tip: You can add a Hyperlink to any displayed text on your form using the link icon when editing text. Note that at this time Hyperlinking to an e-mail address is not possible.
Additional design changes can be applied to your Text Element, in the Style section of the Form Layout allowing for additional changes to:
- Font Set
- Font Size
- Font Color
- Text Alignment
After you're satisfied with the look of your message you can save it with the green save button.
Customizing your RSVP form, will allow you to craft personalized, on-brand forms for your guests which will help you better manage their registration experience. If you'd like to learn more about the other features available in Splash's Form Builder, take a look at some of our other articles below:
Please sign in to leave a comment.