How do I set up conditional logic on my form? Follow
Why make guests select a meal choice if they aren’t attending the event? Conditional logic allows you to customize your event's form to ensure you’re getting the answers you need from those you need them from. No unnecessary questions!
How to set this up:
- In the Registration Form touchpoint, click into the question you want to add logic to. This is the question you want to be hidden unless a specific answer(s) is selected first.
- Click the Edit Logic button:
- Add the desired condition(s).
Note: There are multiple ways to set up conditions by clicking on the dropdown menu in the middle (set to "equals" by default).
If you want a question to display for more than one answer on a previous question (for example, an opt-in option that needs to be set up for multiple countries), you can select "equals any" and include the desired options.
- Click Done!
You can then test out the logic while still in edit mode. By default, the form will display only the questions that are always visible. Once these are answered, the questions with logic will display based on the conditions set up.
A few things to keep in mind:
- First Name, Last Name and Email fields are required and logic cannot be applied to these
- Logic cannot be applied to the submit button
- Logic can be applied to text elements
Please sign in to leave a comment.