Why make guests select a meal choice if they aren’t attending the event? Conditional logic allows you to customize your event's form to ensure you’re getting the answers you need from those you need them from. No unnecessary questions!
How to set this up:
- In the Registration Form touchpoint, click into the question you want to add logic to. This is the question you want to be hidden unless a specific answer(s) is selected first.
- Click the Edit Logic button:
- Add the desired condition(s).
- Click Done!
You can then test out the logic while still in edit mode. By default, the form will display only the questions that are always visible. Once these are answered, the questions with logic will display based on the conditions set up.
A few things to keep in mind:
- First Name, Last Name and Email fields are required and logic cannot be applied to these
- Logic cannot be applied to the submit button
- Logic can be applied to text elements