So, you created a hub page to showcase your events calendar. Now it's time to collect subscribers, or guests that have registered to events on your hub or who have an interest in learning more about your events.
Collecting new subscribers
Your hub page can collect registrations just like an event page.
- First, create a simple form in your Form Touchpoint. We recommend including headline text that says "Subscribe."
- Within Event Settings, make sure your registration is set to open and that your page is published.
- Customize your on-page and email confirmations with subscription language.
You can also automatically add any guest who registers for an event on your hub to your subscriber list. To enable this setting.
- Click into your Event Settings tab.
- Navigate to Additional Options.
- Select "Auto-subscribe anyone who subscribes to an event within this hub."
Need some help setting up your Hub Subscription process? Send us a note.