As an Event Host, there are special occasions when reserving or blocking certain email domains from registering for events is needed. This is possible with our Domain Restriction tool, which you can find in your Event Settings. This tool enables you to whitelist or blacklist domains as needed, keeping your Guest List strictly business.
Keep note that domain restriction can manage up to 1900 emails on average and can only be used for RSVP events, not ticketed. Email domain restrictions can be set on the theme level to carry down onto event pages.
To apply this feature for your RSVP page:
1. In your event, click into the Settings tab:
2. Under Event Information, you'll see the Email Domain Restriction settings on the right side:
- Restrict RSVPs to only these emails
- The email domains entered in the text box will be the only domains guests can RSVP under
- Use case: a private company event where only those at the company can attend
- Restrict RSVPs to all emails expect
- The email domains entered in the text box will not be allowed to RSVP
- Use case: a professional event collecting business email addresses for future work-related communication