Sometimes you start an email with the intention of sending it, but then the draft is abandoned for one reason or another. We get it – we've definitely been there and done that. If you find your number of drafted emails growing with no send in sight, you might want to befriend the delete button.
To delete an email campaign:
- Open the Email Sender from the left-hand navigation.
- Find the email you want to delete.
- Open the dropdown menu under the Actions column.
- Click Delete.
Started to send an email to additional guests and no longer need to? The steps to delete the draft are a little different.
- Open the Sent tab from the Email Sender.
- Use the arrow next to the campaign name to expand the additional emails.
- Click Send / Resume next to the draft you want to delete.
- Once the recipient list loads, click Remove All.
Note: It may take a moment to remove all of your recipients if a large number have been added.