How do I get started with Stripe?
Connecting your Event Page to Stripe
1. Navigate to your Tickets Tab, then hop into the Payouts Center.
2. After selecting Stripe as your payout option, you'll be prompted to create a new Stripe account or connect an existing account.
A few things to keep in mind!
- There is no fee to join Stripe (no set up fee, no monthly fee, no hidden fees!)
- There is no wait period - Stripe accounts are created automatically
- Businesses will be asked to provide their EIN (ta ID) and social security number. Note a beneficial owner must authorize the account
- Individuals will be asked for a photo ID/social security number
For more information, or to create a new Stripe account now, please visit Stripe's registration site here.
3. Upon completion of setting up or connecting your Stripe account, you'll be brought back to Splash. Here is where you can proceed with updating your purchase descriptor.
Accessing Your Stripe Dashboard
Your Stripe Dashboard can be accessed at any time by:
1. Clicking the "Take Me to Stripe" button from Splash's Payouts Center or
2. Navigating directly to Stripe's website.