Connecting your Event Page to Stripe
1. Navigate to your Tickets Tab, then hop into the Payouts Center.
2. After selecting Stripe as your payout option, you'll be prompted to create a new Stripe account (or connect an existing account).
It's recommended - but not ultimately required - that someone authorized to sign on behalf of your company, like a Controller or another member of your Finance team, fill out the Stripe application form. This form requires businesses and individuals to provide:
- EIN Number
- Social Security Number
- Public companies can bypass this requirement by writing into firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, or to create a new Stripe account now, please visit Stripe's registration site here.
Important: For existing Stripe accounts, an account Administrator must link the account to Splash.
Within Stripe, you can invite other members of your team to access your Stripe account. To protect your sensitive information or restrict the actions they can perform, user roles limit their access. Each team member must be assigned a role when they are added.
Team members and user roles are managed in your account’s team member settings page. You can add team members individually, or invite multiple users at the same time by separating their email addresses with a comma or space.
3. Upon completion of setting up or connecting your Stripe account, you'll be brought back to Splash. Here is where you can proceed with updating your purchase descriptor.
Accessing Your Stripe Dashboard
Your Stripe Dashboard can be accessed at any time by:
1. Clicking the "Take Me to Stripe" button from Splash's Payouts Center or
2. Navigating directly to Stripe's website.