[In-Person Sessions] What are Sessions and when should I use them? Follow
We’ve known it from the beginning. Events are not always hosted at one time and place, they don’t always have one speaker or one workshop, and they aren’t always a one (day) and done deal.
That’s why Splash offers the ability to create sessions. Sessions allow you to build one or two-day multi-track events to bring your guests the ultimate event experience.
Sessions are available with RSVP and ticketed events. Each session includes options to set capacity limits, activate waitlists, and add tags for guests.
When will using Sessions benefit me most?
- Multi-track programming for one or two-day events
- Large trainings with designated workshops and discussions
- Meetings with multiple breakouts
- Consulting, networking, or recruiting events
Why should I use Sessions?
Use Sessions to:
- Create multi-track conferences with individual breakouts
- Allow attendees to create their own agendas
- Generate higher attendee engagement through smaller, concentrated groups
Interested in learning more? First, reach out to your Customer Success Manager to get set up. Next, you’ll gain access to the Sessions Manager and Sessions theme. Find out how to get access here, and learn more about what's included in your Breakout Branded Theme in this article.
Do sessions create unique calendar holds for each individual session an attendee chooses?
Attendees can view and download their sessions using the Show Agenda button located on the Sessions Page. Each Session name along with their corresponding location, time, and date will be imported as separate calendar events for Apple Mail, Google, and Outlook calendars.
Check out more here: How do I add Sessions to my calendar?
Please sign in to leave a comment.