Events aren't one size fits all. For example, not all events are hosted at one time and place, have only one speaker or workshop, or are a one (day) and done deal.
That’s why Splash offers the ability to create sessions. Sessions allow you to build one or two-day multi-track events to bring your guests a rich event experience.
Sessions are available with RSVP and ticketed events. Each session includes options to set capacity limits, activate waitlists, and add tags for guests.
When will using Sessions benefit me most?
Sessions provide the opportunity to create:
- Multi-track programming for one or two-day events
- Large training events with designated workshops and discussions
- Meetings with multiple breakouts
- Consulting, networking, or recruiting events
Why should I use Sessions?
Use Sessions to:
- Create multi-track events with individual breakouts
- Allow attendees to create their agendas
- Generate higher attendee engagement through smaller, concentrated groups
Interested in learning more? Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to get set up.