How do I add dynamic fields to my On-Page Confirmation?
Splash offers a variety of dynamic tags so that you can make your emails and confirmation messaging feel personalized.
Adding Standard Dynamic Fields
There are currently 3 standard dynamic fields that can be used in an on-page confirmation:
Let's take a look at putting these fields into action!
1. Open the Confirmations tab.
2. Choose the type of On-Page Confirmation: RSVP Yes, RSVP No and/or Waitlist.
3. Insert any of the dynamic fields mentioned above into the Headline or Message.
4. Click Edit if you'd like to style the design of the On-Page Confirmation.
5. Click to go back to the Confirmations Dashboard.
6. Click Save.
Pro tip: You can also add HTML "<br></br>" tags if you'd like to insert a line break in the message!
7. Test it out by clicking View As Guest and submitting a test RSVP.
Check out the full video — including setup steps — in this video:
Adding Custom Dynamic Fields
If you have set up custom questions on the RSVP Form, you can also include guest responses to those custom questions by inserting the custom field tags into the On-Page Confirmation.
This is a great feature for confirming a guest's choices!
Here's a quick refresher on where to grab that custom ID once you've saved the custom question.
1. Head to your Email tab.
2. Click into a draft you've already created or create a new email.
3. Within the email under the Advanced Options section, click View Personalization Tags.
4. Scroll down to find your custom field.
Video with demonstration below:
As a reminder, emails have many other dynamic tags that can be used. Check those out in our FAQ: How do I dynamically add event and guest info to my emails (i.e. "Dear John")?