How do I share a theme? Follow
Sharing themes with your organization, a group, or a specific user allows your team members to use your beautiful page designs for their own events. Sharing themes not only makes collaborating easy, but it also saves your team some major design time.
This article walks you through how to share a theme, how to create an event with a shared theme, and how to add collaborators to a shared theme.
How to share a theme:
1. Select the Themes tab in your top-level Library.
2. Locate the theme you'd like to share and hover over it. Note: You must be the owner of a theme in order to share it.
3. Click Theme Options.
4. Select Share Theme.
5. Select the option that best suits your needs: sharing with a single account, a group within your organization, or the entire organization as a whole. From there, enter the corresponding information.
6. Click Share Theme.
You also have the option to share a Theme while in editing mode, within the Theme Page touchpoint:
1. Click Theme in the Layout tab.
2. Click the gear icon to edit.
3. Click the Sharing tab.
4. Enter in the email address for the account that should have access to the theme.
How to use a theme shared with you:
After a theme is shared, it can be accessed in the Themes Library or within the event creation process.
If a theme is shared, but the account or group is not added as a collaborator on the theme, then it will appear within the Themes Library with viewing permissions along with the option to create an event from it.
The Theme will also appear in the event create flow as an option to choose from under the Yours tab.
If an account or group is added as a collaborator to the Theme, then are granted editing permission and share the theme from the Themes Library, in addition to viewing the theme in the event create flow.
Important: Simply sharing a theme does not give the recipient editing permissions. You will need to add the account as a collaborator on the theme to grant editing permissions.
How to add collaborators to a theme:
- Click on Settings from the Theme Overview page.
- Click on Collaborators.
- Enter the name and email address of your collaborator and click Add Collaborator.
- Click Save to send the invitation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.