Emails can be scheduled on themes to carry down to new event pages created from those themes.
|This feature is available to Pro, and Enterprise plans
|Roles available: Admin, Group Manager, and Creative Specialist
|This feature is in General Availability
On the Theme:
- In the Email tab, toggle “Apply scheduled emails to events using this theme” to on
- Click New Email and select the email you would like to set up an email schedule for on new event pages
- In the Recipients stage, choose the Quicklist the email should be sent to
- For example, if you’re setting up a reminder email, we recommend to choose the Attending status
- In the Review stage, determine when this email should be scheduled
- Click schedule
Note: If a theme is TBD and/or unpublished, the toggle must be set to on before setting the schedule cadence. The toggle unlocks the ability to schedule an email from an unpublished event, and allows a custom delivery range to be set.
On the Event:
- On the event, a notification will appear to review any scheduled emails that have carried down from the theme
- In the Email tab, verify the email(s) is scheduled
Note: Emails added to themes will only be available on new events created from that theme. Additionally, events created from the theme must have a start date established during event creation.
- Do emails scheduled on themes retroactively apply to events already created from that theme?
- No - the emails will only be automatically added and scheduled on new event pages. This means if you added more scheduled emails to a theme, but already created events, those new emails will not carry down to the already created events.
- Who has access to the toggle to schedule emails on a theme?
- Only those with access to edit a theme is able to apply the scheduled emails.
- Can scheduled emails on an event still be edited if they carried down from the theme?
- Yes! Simply click into the email to edit it. Note, you will need to manually schedule the email again.
- Does the theme need to be published?
- No the theme can be unpublished to schedule an email, but the toggle must be set to on before setting the schedule cadence.