The ZoomInfo integration allows hosts to get the right attendees in the room, and provide a catered experience to their target audience. By integrating Splash with ZoomInfo, hosts can enrich guests on their Splash guest list with valuable insights that are already captured in their ZoomInfo instance.
|This feature is available to Basic, Pro, and Enterprise plans
|Roles available: Admin, Admin (Basic), and Integrations Specialist
|This feature is in Beta
On this page:
How the integration works
With the ZoomInfo integration, you have the ability to build the ideal candidate profile, contributing to the success of your event or event series, and reduce the number of custom questions required on the registration form in turn reducing the number of fields your guests submit on the form.
Enrich up to 500 guests per event page by connecting your existing ZoomInfo account to the integration directly within Splash.
To set up the integration, you'll first need to make sure you have the necessary access to connect Splash with ZoomInfo.
- A Splash Professional or Enterprise team license with Integrations access
- A ZoomInfo Professional or Company Account
- Purchase ZoomInfo Credits
ZoomInfo Credits are required to utilize this integration. ZoomInfo credits can be purchased within your ZoomInfo account, independently from Splash.
Keep in mind, if you’ve enriched a guest one one event, additional credits will not be used to enrich the guest on future events. You can find more information on ZoomInfo credit usage here.
Configuring the integration
This section will walk you through the step-by-step process to configure your ZoomInfo integration in Splash.
Follow these steps to authenticate your ZoomInfo account:
- While logged in to your Splash account, select the Integrations icon in the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select the New Integration button found on the upper right-hand side of the Integrations screen.
- Click Choose under the ZoomInfo integration option.
- To begin the configuration process, click ZoomInfo > Contact Enrichment option.
- Within the Zoominfo Authentication > Zoominfo Connected field, select the edit pencil icon.
- Input your Username and Password as it pertains to your ZoomInfo account.
- Select the green Create button at the bottom of the modal.
- Ensure the proper connection is selected.
- Click the Finish button.
- Enable your integration using the toggle on the right-hand side of the integration.
The configuration pop-up will update with Authentication for your [ZoomInfo account] has successfully been created once authentication is complete.
Enriching guest data
- In an RSVP event, head to the Event Guest list you’d like to enrich.
- Select all or specific guests within the guest list using the check-box functionality to the left of the guest(s) line-item.
- From the populated toolbar, select ZoomInfo Enrich.
- To view the enriched data, select the Columns button on the right-hand side of the Guest List.
- From within the populated Manage Columns modal, search or scroll to the ZoomInfo fields.
- Select the desired data columns you’d like to visibility to.
- Select Save within the Manage Columns modal.
- The data should automatically populate within the chosen fields. If you’re not seeing the data immediately, refresh your page!
Available ZoomInfo Columns include but are not limited to the following:
- Company City
- Company Country
- Company Division
- Company Employee Count
- Company Employee Range
- Company Name
- Company Phone
- Company Revenue (Numeric)
- Company State
- Company Street
- Company Type
- Company Website
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Zip Code
Due to the simplicity of the integration, testing and troubleshooting are a breeze!
If there is an issue with the authentication, you will receive this error on the guest list after enriching guests. To fix, click into the Integrations tab and correct the authentication details within the ZoomInfo integration.
If you find ZoomInfo data is not populating, consider the following:
- Ensure you’ve connected the proper ZoomInfo Professional or Company account
- Ensure you have enough ZoomInfo credits to enrich the number of guests desired
- Ensure you’re not exceeding the 500 guest limit per event page
- The desired data may not be available for some guests/companies
Still have questions or not seeing the ZoomInfo integration available? Submit a case to our Support team for additional assistance!