How do my team members receive RSVP notifications and replies to Splash emails? Follow
There are two types of event-level email notifications:
- RSVP Notifications — Notification emails after a guest RSVPs or buys a ticket
- Replies to Splash Emails — Direct replies to your Splash-sent emails and confirmations
By default, the Event Owner — the person who created the event — receives all notifications.
To manage RSVP notifications per event:
- Add an individual team member to receive event-level notifications by adding the account as an event-level collaborator. If you have a group that should receive event-level notifications for all events created by that group, reach out to our team with the name of the group or a few example accounts from that group. We'll get you set up!
- Turn RSVP notifications on/off in the Settings tab. This will only apply to notifications after guests RSVP. Replies to emails sent from Splash will still be sent to the event owner and collaborators.
Note: We don't currently offer a way to turn RSVP notifications off for all events at this time.
To manage replies to Splash emails:
- Add an individual team member to receive event-level notifications by adding the account as an event-level collaborator. Review more in our article here: Where do replies to Splash event emails go?
- You can request replies to Splash emails to be deactivated per event by contacting Splash Support.
Please sign in to leave a comment.