How do I change the color of and center the social icons on a page?
Did you know you have the control of customizing the color and alignment of your social media icons within a block?
To customize the color of all social icons:
1. Click on the social links, opening them in the Layout menu on the right.
2. Next switch the Element Selector to Just Children.
3. Open the Font section, and choose your desired color.
Our advanced editing mode Designer Pro, makes it easy for you to also customize the alignment of a social icon:
1. Just as with the color, select the social links and make sure that the element select is set to Just Children.
2. Instead of going to the Font section, open the Positioning section.
3. Find the Float style and change it to whatever strikes your fancy.