How do I send emails from my own domain?
We're not offended if your domain doesn't want to be seen with Splash at the bar. We get it. You want your event email to come from your company email domain. We offer email domain white labeling at an additional cost to your Enterprise license. First, start with reaching out to your account Customer Success Manager (CSM).
- The intended FROM email address you want to use, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This address can be dynamic like email@example.com to pull in your event details
- Or it can be static like firstname.lastname@example.org
- An unused and unique subdomain that is purely for hosting purposes. Unused means that no website currently exists at this subdomain address.
- If you want to send from email@example.com, we'll need an unusued subdomain like emails.company.com.
- If you decide that your emails should come from a subdomain like @events.company.com instead of @company.com, we will choose the hosting subdomain at random, e.g. em.sub.domain.com.
- Determine if your IT team will handle auto-forwarding direct replies to emails sent from Splash or if you would like Splash to manage (i.e. re-routing to the event owner for the event).
- If you'd like Splash to handle, we only auto-forward for email addresses using subdomain that aren't currently being used as websites, e.g. @events.company.com