With a paid Splash plan, we offer the ability to send Splash emails from a domain your company owns with a technical setup and additional cost, outlined in our Professional Services Menu. First, start with reaching out to Splash Support who can get the process started, which typically takes two weeks.
- The intended FROM email address you want to use, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This address can be dynamic like email@example.com to pull in your event details
- Or it can be static like firstname.lastname@example.org
- An unused and unique subdomain that is purely for hosting purposes. Unused means that no website currently exists at this subdomain address.
- If you want to send from email@example.com, we'll need an unused subdomain like emails.company.com.
- If you decide that your emails should come from a subdomain like @events.company.com instead of @company.com, we will choose the hosting subdomain at random, e.g. em.sub.domain.com.
- Determine if your IT team will handle auto-forwarding direct replies to emails sent from Splash or if you would like Splash to manage (i.e. re-routing to the event owner for the event).
- If you'd like Splash to handle, we only auto-forward for email addresses using subdomain that aren't currently being used as websites, e.g. @events.company.com