How do I import a .CSV spreadsheet file of guests into Splash? Follow
To upload a spreadsheet of contacts into Splash, follow the below steps:
1. Go to the Guests tab in your event.
2. Select the dropdown next to the Add Guests button in the upper right corner.
3. Click Import .CSV.
4. Choose the .CSV file you would like to upload. Make sure first name, last name, and email address are listed as headers for separate columns. Any additional columns added (ex: company, job title, tags, lists, etc.) must also have corresponding headers listed.
Pro Tip: For best results, make sure your spreadsheet does not contain any errant or extraneous characters (e.g. asterisks, commas, accents, etc.), as these can impact the upload process.
5. Verify that your columns are associated with the appropriate Splash Fields and click Next.
6. Update the status of the attendees, if needed.
7. Click Finish & Add Guests.
8. Refresh your guest list for your imported guests to appear.
Article is closed for comments.