To upload a spreadsheet of contacts into Splash:
- Navigate to the Guests tab in your event.
- Select the dropdown next to the Add Guests button in the upper right corner.
- Click Import .CSV.
- Choose the .CSV file you would like to upload. Ensure first name, last name, and email address are listed as headers for separate columns. Any additional columns added (ex: company, job title, tags, lists, etc.) must also have corresponding headers listed.
Note: Your .CSV guest list must contain less than 30,000 rows per import. An error will occur if you try to import a guest list containing more than 30,000 rows.
Pro Tip: For best results, make sure your spreadsheet does not contain errant or extraneous characters (e.g., asterisks, commas, accents, etc.), as these can impact the upload process.
- Verify that your columns are associated with the appropriate Splash Fields and click Next.
- Update the attendees' status as needed.
- Click Finish & Add Guests.
- Refresh your guest list to see your imported guests.