You've designed an event page that's perfect. Now it's time to save that event page as a theme so you can create event pages with this same design again and again. Make it easy for your team members to create pages by creating themes for each type of event you throw. Currently, there are two great options to create a Theme in Splash.
1. From scratch within the Themes tab of your top-level Library.
2. Using one of your existing event pages as a starting foundation.
Watch a video
Follow these steps to save your page as a theme
1. Highly recommended: First duplicate the page you want to save as a theme beforehand. That way, if you make changes to the theme template, it won't alter the original live event page you created the theme from.
3. Head to your Event Page touchpoint
3. Select the Theme tab in your right-side toolbar.
4. Hover over the gear icon and click Edit.
5. Create a name, description, and category for your theme - and save!
Next time you create an event from your Events Dashboard, you'll see this custom theme as an option in the create flow.
Note: You will not be able to save event pages as themes if you do not have access to the Theme Library.
Creating a theme is one of the easiest ways to cut down the time it takes for your team to create events in Splash, providing an on-brand and guided experience.
Save your page as a theme, and you'll never have to dig around your event dashboard for the page you want to use.
Pro tip: All RSVP order form questions and custom email templates you create for the theme will automatically appear on all event pages created from it. Plus, any updates you make to the email templates will instantly update on pages with this theme.