When it comes time to check in your guests, you’ve got options. There are three ways to keep tabs on who has arrived:
- Splash Host App for iOS
- Splash Host App for Android (Internet connection required; badge printing not available)
- Web Check-in (Via internet browser)
With the Splash Host app and Web Check-in, powerful check-in tools are delivered to your fingertips with just a few taps.
Quickly swipe to check in guests, scan and validate tickets, sync guest lists in real-time across multiple devices, view all past and upcoming events, register walk-ins and much more. Check out which mobile devices we support here.
If you're using the Splash Host app:
1. Log in with the same email address you used to create your event site.
2. Locate your awesome event and tap on the card.
3. Swipe right to check in your guests - real time syncing and capacity metrics shown.
4. iOS only: Tap the three dots on the right corner to filter your guest list by VIP, Waitlist, or All Guests. Tape DONE to view your filtered lists.
Be sure to check out our full check-in guide for Splash Host for iOS, a fully illustrated walkthrough of everything from getting started to the app's most advanced features.
Quick note: While the Splash Host app for iOS does allow you to check in guests offline, an internet connection is required to log in to your account and load your guest list. We always recommend logging in to the app while you have internet connection. Learn more here.