Sending Surveys Follow
How do you measure experience? Turn feeling into data by sending a post-event survey through Splash. With multiple choice and dropdown questions on your survey form, you keep a pulse on brand engagement while benchmarking your biggest moments over time.
To create the survey:
1. Create a new Splash Event. This is where your survey will live! If it's specific feedback for one event, you can even duplicate the original page and just make a few design tweaks.
2. In the event, and click on the Registration Form touchpoint. In the Form Builder, add custom form questions as your survey questions.
3. Go back to the Event tab and click into the Event Page touchpoint. Within the Event Page editor, change the text of your RSVP button to a new call to action like "Tell us your thoughts" or "Fill out survey."
Pro Tip: Looking to make the form a central part of your event page? Use our advanced design tools to add your Form directly to your page.
4. Create an email inviting event attendees to fill out the survey.
Option A: Create the email within the survey page. Export the attendee list from the main event page, and then import the .CSV as email recipients on the survey page.
Option B: Create the email within your original event page and add the Event Attendees quick list as your email recipients. If you choose this route, just be sure to update the email's button element to link out to the separate survey page URL.
5. To change the headline in your on-page confirmation screen to read something other than "RSVP Submitted", head over to the Confirmations touchpoint to make the change.
Please sign in to leave a comment.