How do I send surveys for feedback after my event?
How do you measure experience? Turn feeling into data by sending a post-event survey through Splash. With multiple choice and dropdown questions on your survey form, you keep a pulse on brand engagement while benchmarking your biggest moments over time.
To create the survey:
1. Create a new Splash page. This is where your survey will live! If it's specific feedback for one event, you can even duplicate the original page and just make a few design tweaks.
2. Change the text of your RSVP button to a new call to action like "Tell us your thoughts" or "Fill out survey."
3. In the Form tab of your editing toolbar, add custom order form questions as your survey questions. Looking to implement an in-line form? With Designer Pro, add the Form element directly to your event page.
4. Create an email inviting your event attendees to fill out the survey.
Option A: Create the email within the survey page. Export the attendee list from the main event page, and then import the .CSV as email recipients on the survey page.
Option B: Create the email within your original event page and add the Event Attendees quick list as your email recipients. If you choose this route, just be sure to update the email's button element to link out to the separate survey page URL.
5. To change the headline in your on-page confirmation screen to read something other than "RSVP Submitted", head over to the confirmations tab to make the change.