This article walks you through how to change the color of hyperlinks on an Event Page or in the Email Sender.
By default, hyperlinks appear blue (inside and outside of Splash). If you want to apply a unique color other than the default blue, you have to do so by using CSS selectors, which is why we’ve added a "Just Link" selector into our CMS.
To customize hyperlink link colors:
1. Click on the element or block where you want to change hyperlink color.
2. Within the Layout menu find the text element the link is in and click on it
3. Click on the Whole Element dropdown in the layout menu and find the "Just Links" option to select.
If you can't find that selector, then you can create your own with Designer Pro.
To create your own hyperlinks selector:
1. Choose the Add Custom Selector.
2. In the Title input, type "Just Links".
3. In the CSS Selector, type "a".
4. Click Add.
5. Back in the Layout tab, you can now apply style changes that will only affect hyperlinks, such as color or font size.
6. Once you're done, switch the selector dropdown back to Whole Element so you can style the entire element moving forward.
Currently, the hyperlinks in the email sender will always default to blue underlined text. Hyperlinks will render on the recipients' end in the default style of the email application.
However, while there is not a DIY way to edit the hyperlink font color in an email, it is possible to achieve by using the Inspect tool. Quick note that this is a more advanced Splash move, so we recommend only moving forward if you're comfortable working in the Inspect tool. Before you get started you'll also need a hex code or RBG value for the hyperlink font color.
Here are the steps to update this font color:
1. Click into the email you want to update.
2. Click into the hyperlinked text and select Inspect.
3. Under element.style enter "color" then your hex code or RGB value.
4. Click return on your keyboard
5. Save your email.
Check it out in action: