This article walks you through how to change the color of hyperlinks on an Event Page or in the Email Sender.
By default, hyperlinks appear blue (inside and outside of Splash). If you want to apply a unique color other than the default blue, you have to do so by using CSS selectors, which is why we’ve added a "Just Link" selector into our CMS.
To customize hyperlink link colors:
1. Click on the element or block where you want to change hyperlink color.
2. Within the Layout menu find the text element the link is in and click on it
3. Click on the Whole Element dropdown in the layout menu and find the "Just Links" option to select.
If you can't find that selector, then you can create your own with Designer Pro.
To create your own hyperlinks selector:
1. Choose the Add Custom Selector.
2. In the Title input, type "Just Links".
3. In the CSS Selector, type "a".
4. Click Add.
5. Back in the Layout tab, you can now apply style changes that will only affect hyperlinks, such as color or font size.
6. Once you're done, switch the selector dropdown back to Whole Element so you can style the entire element moving forward.
Currently, the hyperlinks in the email sender will always default to blue underlined text. Hyperlinks will render on the recipients' end in the default style of the email application.
With Splash Professional Services (SPS) we can create email templates with a bit more flair, including custom hyperlink colors. If you're interested, reach out to you Customer Success Manager about our SPS options. You design, we create.