Here are some terms that'll come in handy as you're navigating Splash's Guest List.
Contact: Someone who has been added to your Contacts Manager or is a guest of one of your events.
Guest: Contact who has been added, invited, RSVP’d, or checked into an event
Attendee: Confirmed guest who has RSVP’d yes or purchased a ticket to your event.
Status: A guest's attending status for your event; this could be awaiting reply, attending, not attending, waitlisted, checked in, or no status.
- Awaiting Reply: The guest has been sent an email through the Splash Email Sender for this event but has yet to RSVP through the event page.
- Attending: The guest has RSVP'd Yes through the RSVP form on the event page.
- Not Attending: The guest has RSVP'd No through the RSVP form on the event page.
- Waitlisted: The guest has RSVP'd Yes to be on the waitlist for this event.
- Checked In: The guest has been checked in through the:
- Checked Out: The guest has been checked out through the:
- No Status: The guest has been added to the guest list for the event but has not been sent an email or RSVP'd to the event.
|Note: As a host, you can manually change a guest's status at any time from the Guest List. Also keep in mind that any integrations set up at the organization or event level may also update guests' statuses.|
Filter: A way of narrowing your guest list to only show a certain group. You can filter by event status, email campaign, or by guest information.
Columns: Categories of information that appear in your guest list.