How do I move a guest from one list to another? Follow
There are two different ways to move guests from one list to another:
- Manage guests in the Guest List for your event
- Edit lists in your Contacts Manager
You can also add guests to different lists from the Guests tab of an individual event page.
- Head to the Guests tab of your event page.
- Search or filter for the guest you'd like to move from one list to another.
- Click directly on the guest name to open up the Edit Attendee window.
- Under the Add Guest to Lists field, existing lists will also appear and you can use the X next to the list name to remove the guest from this list.
- To add a guest to a new list, enter the list name that you want to add the guest to and hit enter. In this field, you can also create a new list; you don’t have to add guests to lists that already exist.
- First, head to your Contacts Manager and click on the Lists tab.
- Then, click on the list that you would like to add and remove guests from.
- In this window, you'll see all of your guests with check boxes next to them. You can remove guests by checking the boxes next to their names and clicking the red Remove button. Alternatively, you can add guests to the list by clicking the gray Add Contacts button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.