How do I add guests to a list?
There are a few ways you can add guests to a new or existing list:
- You can select the existing list on the sidebar you want to add guests to.
- You can use the "add to list" button in the action bar to either create a new list, or add guests to an existing list.
- You can select the + button on the sidebar and click the "create list" button to create a new list, and add guests to that list!
To add guests to an existing list...
1. In the Guest List tab, select the guests you'd like to add to a new or existing list. Pro tip: Use Filters to target specific groups of people based on status, RSVP response, list, and more.
2. Click the Add to List button in the action bar, where you can either add guests to an existing list or choose to create a new one.
If you are adding brand new guests, you can click the list from the sidebar and add guests with a few options:
1. On the sidebar, click on the ... button next to the list you are wanting to add guests to.
2. Press add guest.
3. Select the way you want to add your new guests.
4. Click save and the guests will be added to the list.
To create a new list to add guests to, you have two options...
First option: Clicking "Add to list" button in the action bar, and selecting "Create New List" from the drop down.
Second option: Select the + button on the sidebar and click the "Create List" button.