An RSVP ticket is used when your event is offering free tickets - this removes purchasing language from the ticket order form, checkout page, and confirmation experience.
When might one offer free tickets?
- A free event where a ticket is needed for admission
- An event offering multiple types of sessions or spanning multiple days - with each session or day being represented by a free ticket type.
Whatever the event type, setting up RSVP tickets is something we've designed to be super easy:
- Head on over to the Tickets tab on your Splash event.
- Pick the ticket you want to turn into a free RSVP ticket, or create a new one.
- Enter in any other details you want, then scroll down and find the Make This an RSVP Ticket checkbox down below the main options. Hint: you'll catch this guy hanging out just above the Order Form Questions dropdown.
- Check that box, and save your changes.
And that's all you gotta do! Scratch that one off your to-do list.