What do my email analytics mean (e.g. delivered, opened, clicked)? Follow
When you send emails through Splash, you have access to advanced engagement analytics after your email has been sent. We recommend using these analytics to identify trends across multiple events. Positive trends can indicate a more targeted list, more engaged community, resonating design, better work by key players, and more. Analyze and shared these best practices throughout your entire team as best practices for your organization!
Each recipient will have one status that may change as they interact with your email. Check them out below.
- Sent - The email sending request has been submitted and is processing.
- Delivered - The email was delivered to the recipient.
The email has been sent and accepted by the recipient's email server. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that the message reached the recipient’s inbox. Some email applications may have stringent security or spam filters, so check out our best practices for avoiding the spam folder.
- Opened - The email is opened by a recipient.
- Clicked - One of the images or buttons in your email has been clicked.
- Bounced - We attempted to deliver the email, but the recipient's email server rejected it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.