Contacts can be added to your guest list in a number of different ways:
- Manually adding guests one-by-one
- Copying and pasting a list of email addresses
- Uploading a spreadsheet (check out how to format the .csv file)
- Using collected Contacts from your contacts manager
- Using Tags from your Contacts Manager
- Importing contacts from third-party platforms like Gmail or Yahoo
1. Under the Guests tab in your Toolbar, click on the purple Add Guest button to the top right of the page to get started.
P.S. Click Add Guest to add guests one-by-one or click the drop down for more options.
2. Upload your guests through any of the below options. You can add guests individually, import them from your contacts or previous events, or even sort the guests you would like to add using tags from previous events (a bit more on this later).
3. After adding your guest (or guests), you can choose to assign a status or send them a confirmation email, then click Save And Exit. Alternatively, you can click Add Another if you would like to roll straight into inviting additional guests.
Pro tip: If you’re managing a large guest list, it’s important to organize your contacts at this stage so that you can target and filter them later on in your event planning process. You can add your contacts to Lists or Tag your contacts for future reference (e.g. New York, Splash employee, vegetarian).
To add to a List, select the particular guest that you would like to add to a list. A new, dark gray toolbar will appear at the top of the page: click Add to List to sort the guest into the desired List.
To add Tags, select the guest to which you would like to apply the desired action. Again, the dark gray toolbar will appear at the top. Select the dropdown menu on the More Actions Button. Then, select Add Tags.