A share card is the first visual your guest sees when you share your page on social media or directly from the Splash Host app.
Your page's share card uses dynamic elements pulled from your Splash page. View and edit your share card from your Event dashboard.
- In your event dashboard, click on the Share Card tile.
- This will open up the Share Card editor. Just like with the Event Page, Confirmations, or Forms, you can customize the card's content - whether changing the text to specifying the layout and elements down to the last pixel with Designer Pro.
Note: If your Share Card preview is not generating when trying to share the event link on external platforms, it may be because there are too many elements in your Event Page. Remove any hidden elements, and contact our support team for assistance if needed.
Change the orientation of your share card
You can change your share card orientation for each event, easily swapping between portrait and landscape mode. To change the orientation:
- In the Share Card editor, click Share Card.
- Under Orientation, toggle between the landscape and portrait to select the share card you want for your event.
- If needed, refine your Share Card design in the editor, and click Save.