If you invited guests through the Splash Email Sender but a few folks told you they can't come during a water cooler bump-in, you can still keep your Splash guest list updated. Just change their status!
Check out the below steps on how to change your guest's status from Awaiting Reply to Attending or Not Attending.
1. First, search or filter to find the guests you'd like to edit. If you want to select guests from a specific group, use our Filters, Status viewer, or List viewer to have only these guests appear on your screen.
2. Select one or more guests by hovering over their profile icons and clicking the checkbox.
3. In the top bar that appears, click the Change Status button.
4. Select your desired status from the dropdown menu.
5. Confirm the change, and you’ll be good to go!
Alternately, if you are looking to remove a guest from your RSVP event entirely, check out How do I delete guests from an RSVP event?