While Splash design options are based on CSS properties, you may need the extra flexibility of adding CSS directly to an event site.
To add classes to blocks or elements, use the Properties tab.
To add CSS to a specific page, follow the below steps.
- Click into your Event Page touchpoint.
- In the top right, select the Layout tab.
- At the bottom of the panel, click the wrench icon.
- Add your CSS directly to the window that appears.
- Click Save in the top right of the window.
- Close the window.
- Click Save for the entire page at the top.
- Refresh your browser to see the changes appear.
See it all in action below: