How do I create custom email templates?
Custom email templates are saved email designs that you create for your team or for a specific theme, so they can be used again and again for various events and event stages. Custom email templates are available with our Enterprise offering, Splash for Business.
- To create a custom email template, first go to the Email tab of your event’s toolbar.
- Once you’re in the Email Sender, make sure that you’re in the My Templates tab (not the Emails tab).
- Click on the Create Template button. You can choose a pre-made template or start fresh with one of our more customizable options.
- After you've nailed down the design, click the purple Save button. From here, you’ll be asked to enter your template’s details; select an image, title, type (optional), and description for your new custom template.
- You can also preview your template at any time by clicking the white Preview button.