Looking to offer your guests different ways to save with ticket promotions? Instead of creating discount codes individually, you can batch-upload your discount information.
To format and upload a spreadsheet of discount codes for your ticket sales, follow the below steps:
- In your spreadsheet application, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers, include the discount code's title, the discount amount in dollars, the discount amount percentage, and maximum uses in four columns.
- To offer $5 off a ticket, include "5.00" in the discount amount in dollars column. Ensure you put "0" in the percentage column.
- Label each column with the following headers: "Discount Code," "Flat Discount Amount," "Percent Discount," and "Max Uses."
Download a test template here.
- Save or export the file in a .CSV format.
- Upload the .CSV file in the Discount Code section.
Pro Tip: For best results, make sure your spreadsheet doesn't contain errant or extraneous characters (e.g., asterisks, commas, accents, etc.), as these can cause issues during the upload process.