Looking to offer your guests a few extra ways to save with ticket promotions? Instead of creating discount codes one-by-one, you can batch upload all of your discount information.
To format and upload a spreadsheet of discount codes for your ticket sales, follow the below steps:
- In your spreadsheet application, such as Microsoft Excel or Numbers, include discount code's title, discount amount in dollars, discount amount percentage, and maximum uses into four columns.
- If you choose to offer $5 off a ticket, include the number "5.00" in the discount amount in dollars column. Just be sure put "0" in the percentage column!
- Label each column with the following headers: “Discount Code,” “Flat Discount Amount,” “Percent Discount,” and "Max Uses." Download a test template here.
- Save or export the file in a .CSV format.
- Upload the .CSV file in the Discount Code section.
Pro Tip: For best results, make sure your spreadsheet does not contain any errant or extraneous characters (e.g. asterisks, commas, accents, etc.), as these can cause issues during the upload process.