After you send an email, you'll be able to see if each recipient has received, opened, and clicked your email invitations right from your Email dashboard.
1. Head to the Email tab on your event page's toolbar.
2. Navigate to the Sent folder.
3. Hover over the email you want to view the analytics for and click View Analytics.
4. In the window that opens, you can view each email address under the Delivered, Opened, Clicked, and Bounced columns. Learn more about each of these statuses below.
5. Under the Export column, you can export individual email analytics or those for all of your sent emails.
Understanding the different email statuses
- Sent - The email sending request has been submitted and is processing.
If you see a recipient marked as "sent" well after your email has gone out, it's possible that it was blocked by the recipient's email server.
Delivered - The email was delivered to the recipient.
The email has been sent and accepted by the recipient's email server. However, this doesn't necessarily mean that the message reached the recipient’s inbox. Some email applications may have stringent security or spam filters, so check out our best practices for avoiding the spam folder.
- Opened - The email is opened by a recipient.
- Clicked - One of the images or buttons in your email has been clicked.
- Bounced - We attempted to deliver the email, but the recipient's email server rejected it.
A bounce can occur for a variety of reasons. Perhaps the address doesn't exist or the address is spelled incorrectly, but you'll see a detailed explanation in your email analytics.