How do I undo an action on my page?
Did you accidentally delete the event's 28 sponsor logos and want them back? Maybe another team member deleted your perfectly witty event description? Not a problem! We've got you covered.
While making major changes on the page, you may see the blue Undo option up in the top left corner. Clicking this will button will undo your last action, but what happens when we're not there to jump in?
As the site defaults to automatically save your edits, your page also automatically creates backups of your saved work.
Follow these steps to view, create, and restore backups that hold your previous work. We also recommend manually creating backups before making any drastic changes to your page.
- Click the Design tab on your right-side toolbar in the event page.
- Hover over the Theme gear icon, and click the Edit option that appears.
- Click the Backups section to access the saved versions of your page.
- You can also click "New Backup" to save the current status of your work, and click into the backup text to rename specific backups for reference.
- You can "Preview" past backups, and then either select "Publish" once you find one that reflects your desired page status or "Exit" to revert back to the currently saved work.