How do I hide and show elements on my page?
Pro tip: Hide and show the elements within the page before removing them completely. Check out how to hide and show the components of your page below.
To hide a block or element:
1. Hover over it on the page or locate it within the Layout tab.
2. Click the eye icon that appears--on the page or in the Layout tab--to hide the block or element from view.
To show a hidden element:
1. Open the Layout tab and head to where that block or element lives.
2. You’ll see its title in gray with a crossed-out eye “hidden” symbol.
3. Simply click on that symbol to make the element reappear.