What does the Error 404 File Not Found page mean?
Simply put, the URL that you’ve entered was not found on Splash’s server. It’s possible that it was typed incorrectly, or the event organizer may have updated the URL.
Check out these tips to successfully locate the URL you're seeking:
- Refresh page - The first thing you should do is simply refresh. The error may appear just because the page wouldn’t load.
- Clear browser’s cache and cookies - If you are able to visit the page from another device, such as your phone, clearing the cache and cookies will usually solve the problem.
- Check the URL - Make sure that the URL was input correctly. This includes spelling of the URL, correct slashes, file extension, and extraneous characters (i.e @, #, %, *).
- Contact the event organizer - If you received this invite via email, and have come across the 404 error after clicking the link within the email, it’s quite possible that the page has been moved or deleted by the event owner. If you have the contact information of the person who invited you, we suggest reaching out to them directly.
- Contact Splash - Let us know of the 404 error by submitting a request at the top of this page, and we’ll help you locate the page you are looking for.