Can I offer partial refunds to my guests?
We get it. People cancel all the time. Let’s say someone bought 3 tickets to your event in a single transaction, then contacted you requesting a refund for just 1 of those tickets. We’d call that a “partial refund.” Is it possible on Splash? The short answer: Yes!
However, due to restrictions put in place by our transaction processing partner Braintree, partial refunds can only be issued when "Check" has been chosen as the ticket payout method. With that said, we are currently working with Braintree on a solution so that all ticket sellers can issue partial refunds.
Issuing a Partial Refund
- Head to the RSVP tab of of your Splash page. Search or filter to find the guest you're looking to issue a refund to.
- Hover over the guest's name and click the pencil icon that appears on the right.
- In the window that opens, click the "Issue a Refund/Revoke Tickets" button.
- To revoke and refund a specific ticket from the order, make sure to click the checkbox next to the ticket in order to revoke it.
- If you only want to refund a dollar amount but keep all tickets valid, uncheck all tickets and type in the amount you would like to refund.