Looking to refund a ticket purchase for a guest who can no longer make it to your event? Splash makes this easy.
1. Within your event page, head to the RSVPs tab.
2. Open the Filter Responses dropdown to Group by Every Order so you're viewing orders, not attendees.
3. Search to find the guest you'd like to issue the refund to and hover over the order.
4. Click the pencil all the way to the right of the person's name to open the Order Details window.
5. Now, click the Issue a Refund/Revoke button to move to the next step.
6. To issue a full refund of the ticket, immediately click Process Refund button.
To issue a partial refund, check out the steps and limitations here: Can I offer partial refunds to my guests?
Here's a full video of the process:
7. An email is sent to the attendee once the refund has been issued.
Check it out below:
Any and all fees associated are included in all partial and full refunds.
Pro Tip: If a refund is issued to an attendee's card that is no longer active, the purchaser must communicate with their bank to receive the funds.