How do I create a discount code?
After you've created Ticket types, you can create unlimited discount codes for your special guests.
1. In the toolbar anchored to the right of your Splash page, click on the Tickets tab.
2. Head to the Discount Codes section, and then click the New Discount Code button.
3. Under Single Code, name your discount code and set the discount to a percentage or dollar amount. Heads up - this does not mean that your code can only be used one time!
4. Using the checkbox, you can apply the discount to All Ticket Types. By unchecking the box, you’ll be able to apply the code to specific ticket types.
5. In the Number Available box, choose how many times this discount code can be used overall. If you're looking to limit one discount code per person, check out the "Limit One Order per Email" option in the Tickets tab.
*Disclaimer: Currently, when a discount code is used, it applies to an entire order even if it is designed to be used only once. This means that if a guest purchases two tickets in a single order with a discount code meant to only be used once, the code will still apply to both tickets.
However, we are working on improving this experience so that limitations on discount codes can be more manageable.