How can I capture information from my guests when they purchase tickets?
Just as with an RSVP event, Splash allows you to capture information about your guests through the ticket buying process.
For each ticket you create, you can setup an unlimited number of order form questions, the answers to which can all be viewed, sorted, and exported within your Splash page's RSVPs tab.
Here's how to set them up:
1. In the toolbar on the left of your Splash event page, click on the Ticketing tab.
2. Create a New Ticket or click on an existing one.
3. Scroll down a hair or two, and click Order Form Question to expand this section.
4. From here, begin adding custom questions or copy questions from an existing ticket. If you're allowing buyers to purchase multiple tickets, you can choose the option to have them answer the questions once per order or for each ticket purchased.
5. Click Save once you've added the questions you want.