Can I sell tickets in currencies other than USD?
For basic Splash accounts, tickets can only be sold in US Dollars at this time.
We are currently working on implementing a number of non-USD currencies, which are currently available in beta with an Enterprise license. Right now, we offer the below currencies:
- USD (United States Dollar)
- EUR (Euro)
- GBP (British Pound)
- ILS (Israeli Shekel)
- ZAR (South Africa Rand)
- JPY (Japanese Yen)
- BRL (Brazilian Real)
- INR (Indian Rupees)
- HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)
- CAD (Canadian Dollar)
- RUB (Russian Ruble)
- AUD (Australian Dollar)
Below are the current requirements for selling in a currency other than USD:
- Each Splash page can only sell one currency at a time.
- Once a ticket has been sold, the currency cannot be changed.
- International ticket buyers will not be able to use American Express or Discover.
- Total ticket fees will be 5.9% credit card and service fee in chosen currency + $1.00 USD per ticket.
- You must absorb the ticketing fee, so we recommend bumping up your ticket price slightly if you're looking to cut costs.
- Your payout will be in USD, via international wire transfer - or check if the receiving address is in the United States or Canada. *Please note that wire transfers may be subject to a ~$15 fee from the receiving bank.
- Refunds can only be completed after the initial transaction settles, approximately 3 business days after the collection.
- Partial refunds are not available.
- Switching a page to use a foreign currency must be completed by a Customer Support Specialist, but it can be set on the theme level.