Yes, selling currency other than USD is definitely possible in Splash but requires our Splash for Business offering.
For example, Splash basic accounts (free account) can only sell tickets in USD (United States Dollar) while Splash for Business accounts (Enterprise license), can sell both USD and non-USD tickets.
We continue to work on implementing a number of non-USD currencies but this is only available in beta with our Splash for Business Enterprise license.
Right now, we offer the following currencies to Enterprise clients:
- USD (United States Dollar)
- EUR (Euro)
- GBP (British Pound)
- ILS (Israeli Shekel)
- ZAR (South Africa Rand)
- JPY (Japanese Yen)
- BRL (Brazilian Real)
- INR (Indian Rupees)
- HKD (Hong Kong Dollar)
- CAD (Canadian Dollar)
- RUB (Russian Ruble)
- AUD (Australian Dollar)
All Enterprise clients must meet these requirements for selling in a currency other than USD:
- Each Splash page can only sell one currency at a time.
- If a ticket has already been sold, the currency cannot be changed.
- International ticket buyers will not be able to use American Express or Discover.
- Total ticket fees will be 5.9% credit card and service fee in chosen currency + $1.00 USD per ticket.
- You must absorb the ticketing fee, so we recommend bumping up your ticket price slightly if you're looking to cut costs.
- Your payout will be in USD, via international wire transfer - or check if the receiving address is in the United States or Canada. *Please note that wire transfers may be subject to a ~$15 fee from the receiving bank.
- Refunds can only be completed after the initial transaction settles, approximately 3 business days after the collection.
- Partial refunds are not available.
- Updating your page to use a foreign currency must be completed by Splash Support and can be set on the theme level.