Every Splash page comes with a variety of theme-specific color combinations, which have been curated by Splash Designers. By heading to the Event Page Editor (found in the Touchpoints tab of the Event Dashboard), then opening the Theme tab of the Layout Menu, you can toggle through the different color options by using the left and right arrows.
If your Splash page requires a custom color set, check out this video or read the step-by-step instructions below:
1. First, make sure your role has access to advanced design tools.
2. Head to the Event Page editor from your event dashboard.
3. Open the Theme tab of the right-side menu.
4. Click on the gear icon to edit the color set.
5. Click on each swatch to update the color. You can choose colors using the color picker or by entering an RGB value or hex code.