Themes are incredibly powerful as custom RSVP forms, ticket types, and email templates on your theme page will carry over to new pages created from it. Plus all event details will be dynamically applied throughout the new page. Talk about cutting down building time!
Pro tip: Before you save an active event page as a new theme (a template), we recommend duplicating it first THEN saving the copy as the theme. This prevents a live event page from doubling as a template.
How to duplicate a Splash page
From an existing event page:
1. Head straight to the event page you'd like to duplicate.
2. Click on the Settings tab.
3. Click on the Event Information tab at the top.
4. On the top right, click the Duplicate button.
4. Next, plug in your event title, date, and venue information.
5. Click Duplicate Event to create the new page. Voila!
Looking to use the same domain name? Check out the steps here.
From your Events dashboard:
1. Hover over the event card and click the checkbox on the left to select it.
2. Click Duplicate.
3. Plug in your event title, date, and venue information.
4. Click Duplicate Event. Swoosh!
See it in action:
Important to keep in mind when duplicating:
Some event details don’t update dynamically when duplicating, so you’ll need to customize the following areas with your new event information:
- Event Settings: Host Name, Site Metadata, Sharing Settings (Social Media)
- Any custom ticket start and end times
- Custom confirmation messaging
Learn more at: What event information carries over when I duplicate a page?
A quick functionality note: there is currently not a way to create multiple duplicates at once.